From all-new product launches to achieving key milestones in business, 2022 was a tremendous year for our team at Hercules Tires. As we gear up for 2023, take a look at the strong moves we made this year.
- HERCULES TIRE & RUBBER COMPANY CELEBRATES 70TH ANNIVERSARY
We were founded in 1952 as a cooperative by a group of independent tire dealers, and established on the principle of providing quality products at an affordable price.
Today – as a cornerstone of American Tire Distributors’ portfolio – we’ve grown into the tire industry's premiere value leader, with a comprehensive selection of passenger, UHP, UTV, light truck, medium truck, agriculture, and specialty tires under its Hercules, Ironman and Dynatrac brands.
- A SUCCESSFUL BRAND REVITALIZATION
Along with a new-and-improved product portfolio, we also rolled out a new-and-improved look and feel for Hercules Tires’ brand identity and positioning. In addition to new typography and a new color palette, we also introduced an updated Strongman logo for 2022.
Discover more about our revitalization efforts via TireReview.com.
- CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL AND COLLEGIATE SPORTS
With an emphasis on brand awareness and community engagement, our team at Hercules Tires also proudly renewed corporate partnerships with Canadian Football League team, the Hamilton Tiger Cats.
In the United States, we proudly sponsor six collegiate conferences, in support of student-athletes, through a variety of programs, campaigns and donated resources.
- NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES + NEW MARKET SEGMENTS
We expanded our product portfolio in 2022 with a series of “firsts”, including our first co-branded efforts with TIS Wheels and tires catering to new market segments.
- Our first market launch in Q1 was the TIS UT1 by Hercules a premium off-road tire targeting the growing UTV/ATV market tire, as well our first co-branded effort with TIS Wheels.
- In March, we launched our first tire for the agricultural market, the AG-TRAC RT45 R-1W, designed for four-wheel and mechanical front-wheel-drive (MFWD) tractors.
- In September, we expanded our commercial portfolio with the Strong Guard H-LS tire, completing the core lineup of the Strong Guard medium truck tire series
- In October, we debuted the Roadtour Connect PCV, an all-season touring tire with fitments and sizes available to fit a wide array range of passenger and crossover vehicles, including many hybrid models.
- In November, we launched the TIS TT1 by Hercules tire, a premium, maximum traction, all-season mud tire, also made in partnership with TIS Wheels.
For more up-to-date brand news, product updates and special offers, be sure to follow us @HerculesTires on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok!