TIS UT1 BY HERCULES Premium Off-Road | All-TerrainWhere to buy
The TIS UT1 by Hercules is designed specifically to match the performance and dynamics of the latest vehicles in the growing UTV/ATV market. Created in collaboration with TIS OFFROAD, the all-terrain tire is designed for those who have a passion for outdoors whether for work or recreation and the the ability to drive “off-road” in a variety of terrains, such as sand, silt, loose rocks, gravel, dirt, and soil.
The TIS UT1 by Hercules UTV tires follow the Tire & Rim Association’s NHS (Not for Highway Service) tire design standard and are for UTV/ATV use only. The Tire & Rim Association defines NHS as "Tires primarily designed for use outside of public roads, but suitable for temporary/incidental use on public roads."
Features & Benefits
- Collaboration at its best – TIS OFFROAD is one of the most recognized wheel brands in off-road combined with Hercules Tires 70 years of tire expertise.
- Balanced void ratio and innovative biting edges on the tread blocks enable confident navigation and agility to drive off-road in a variety of terrains, such as sand, silt, loose rocks, gravel, dirt, and soil.
- Center and intermediate tread blocks are designed to provide a stable foundation and superior grip on rocks and slick surfaces while enveloping objects to confidently ride on rugged trails
- Sophisticated scalloped shoulder lug design incorporates elongated stone ejectors to help release mud for continuous traction while effectively reducing stone retention and drilling from rocks and loose soil.
- Inclined deep and wide grooves allow the tire to enhance traction from any angle while maximizing debris-cleaning capability